Have you ever wondered how often the bottled water coolers should be cleaned? The answer is EVERY month at a minimum!
Have you ever seen anyone cleaning the bottled water dispenser with bleach, brushes and buckets? If your answer is no, it can be safe to assume that your dispenser has been collecting mold, viruses and bacteria and has been faithfully delivering those germs into your cup of water.
Watch our quick video to see how bottled water coolers can’t compare to filtered water dispensers by Stonybrook Water.
Interested in Going Bottleless?
More and more businesses and households are switching to bottleless water. With clean, unlimited water on demand without the worry of keeping plastic bottles clean, it’s the obvious choice for many.
Other Blogs You May Be Interested In
- Say Goodbye to Heavy Water Bottles: Go Bottleless
- A Simple Storage Solution: Go Bottleless
- Save Money with a Bottleless Water Cooler
- How to Get a Stonybrook Bottleless Water Cooler Installed
- Why Choose Bottleless Water?
- The Battle of the Jugs!
- Tests on Major Brands of Bottled Water Have Found that Nearly All of Them Contained Tiny Particles of Plastic