We’re serious about safety- both yours and ours during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please know any Stonybrook Water technician entering your property will be following PPE recommendations:
- Adhering to any and all on-site protocols
- Masks and Gloves
- Six feet apart social distancing
- Sanitizing equipment and work area before leaving
We are grateful for the great work our technicians are doing. If you see one, thank them for us!
For service service requests:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call at 978-865-9899. If your call is not answered, please leave a message.
- Fill out a service request form on our website at https://stonybrookwater.com/request-a-service/ .
Our Service Commitment:
Our commitment to providing outstanding service is still a priority. However, due to the nature of this pandemic, Stonybrook Water will have to exercise caution when scheduling service visits. We ask for your patience when requesting service.
Each service request will be scheduled according to need and the nature of the service. We will ask for up to date contact information and any closures and/or access information. If there are any special circumstances, Stonybrook Water will try to work with our customers to find a way to service the equipment.