Are you tired of struggling to replace the bottle of your water cooler? We hear all of the time from people who have trouble lifting 5 gallon jugs, which weigh 42 lbs, or who tweak their backs when lifting these bottles.
People injure their arms, hands, and backs all of the time as a result of lifting water cooler bottles. The awkward shape of these bottles, combined with the motion needed to lift and insert the bottles makes doing so risky, even for people who consider themselves to be in good shape.
At Stonybrook Water, we offer bottleless water coolers. These water coolers tap into existing water lines. Imagine never having to deal with lifting, spilling and storage issues again. With our water systems, you will get unlimited, clean, and fresh water on demand without the hassle and danger of heavy water bottles.
Other Blogs You May Be Interested In
- A Simple Storage Solution: Go Bottleless
- Save Money with a Bottleless Water Cooler
- How to Get a Stonybrook Bottleless Water Cooler Installed
- Why Choose Bottleless Water?
- Common Questions About Bottleless Water
- The Battle of the Jugs!
- Why Bottled Water Coolers Are Disgusting
- Tests on Major Brands of Bottled Water Have Found that Nearly All of Them Contained Tiny Particles of Plastic
Categorised in: Uncategorized